The Oakleigh Doughnut Co (TODCO) is Artisan doughnut shop which is located just 4 mins walk from Oakleigh station, you won’t miss this colorful building who sells doughnuts till 10PM – perfect to satisfy your night doughnut cravings.
The doughnuts are amazing and pretty good size for the price you pay ($24 for 6 or $4.5 each).
TODCO offers a lot of options from vegan choices or not in yeast based (Y) or cake based (C) doughnuts.
The presentation of the doughnuts are amazing. After sampled everything, we found that we love their yeast based more especially the filled ones – it tends to be fluffier and bouncy which we prefer.
We randomly choose our favorites based on the names:
- Nutella Snow (Y) – nutella filled and dusted with snow sugar.
My most favorite one.
- Strawberry Cheesecake (Y) – creamy cheese filled doughnuts with strawberry icing and biscuits crumble.
How cute this doughnut looks? And boy the taste is amazing although somehow the icing makes the overall a tad too sweet for us.
This is something we would definitely buy again!
- Galakdough (Y) – mix of the classic sugar snow doughnuts with spiced sugar syrup in a small pipette and vanilla custard.
This is also our favourite love their smoooooth custard and it is not too sweet at all.
- Sour Cherry (Y) – sour cherry glazing with vanilla sugar on top.
This one is very unique and different and prove doughnuts can still be as good although it comes a bit tangy.
- Life’s a Picnic (Y) – chocolate, caramel and house made picnic crunch
- Brownies (C, V) – The vegan brownie is truly amazing. We can’t tell if it is vegan and so fragrant too.
The service was fab! Friendly staff even helped me to make my box looks better with the great color placement #allforthegram.
Great place and it provides spacious seating both inside and out with great coffee too.
Truly recommended place to hangout with your loved ones.
YAY: Nutella Snow, Galakdough, Sour Cherry, Life’s a Picnic, Brownies
Location: 36 Portman Street, Oakleigh, Melbourne, VIC
Phone: 03 9569 8172