One Zo is a young Taiwanese bobba shop strategically located just few steps from the busy Swanston Street.
You can find many bobba shops around Melbourne CBD, One Zo is considered as a new comer so what makes you want to choose One Zo?
All pearls are freshly handmade; From kneading the pure tapioca dough, to infusing each pearl with raw juices, handmade caramel and plenty more unique combinations.
This cute shop featuring many creative handmade Pearls such as,
– Pink Pearls: Flavoured with the juice of freshly squeezed beetroots
– Purple Pearls: Flavoured with the juice of fresh blackcurrants
– Caramel Pearls: Flavoured with handmade caramel syrup
– Matcha Pearls: Flavoured with high-quality matcha powder
– White Jade Pearl: With the subtle flavour of pure tapioca powder
– Buckwheat Pearl: With natural flakes of raw buckwheat seeds
The atmosphere and vibe were cosy and comfortable; Perfect to have random chit chat with your mates or simply chill by yourself “Me Time”!
On this food journey, we tried their new One Zo Oreo Latte with Milk cheese foam + Oreo crumbs + choc milk latte + chocolate pearls.
Again the pearls are the highlight and superstar on the drink.
This new flavour wasn’t too sweet / strong which was great! We didn’t struggle to have bobba “dessert” after we just had lunch.
From our point of view, it would be better to put more cheese foam and oreo crumbs cause we hardly tasted it.
Note: We’d like to say thank you to One Zo’s team for having us.
Disclaimer: Honest opinions expressed here are purely on our own and are based on our experience at that time
YAY: The pearls were AWESOME!!!
NAY: more cream cheese + oreo crumbs on One Zo Oreo Latte
Location: 265 Little Lonsdale Street, CBD